Divvy's core platform architecture gives content teams the ability to organize and manage the full scope of content being produced across various content properties, channels, and initiatives. To organize all these initiatives, individual calendars can be created and configured within the Calendar Admin interface.
Here's more on what can be configured in this area along with knowledgebase links to dive deeper.
- General Settings (tab) - Create and organize calendars, establish calendar colors, set default deadline times per calendar. More here.
- Content Types (tab) - Configure and add any/all content types that you plan to manage within Divvy. More here.
- Campaign Types (tab) - Configure and add any/all campaign types that you plan to manage within Divvy. More here.
- Content Strategy (tab) - Add a robust layer of content strategy metadata with Divvy's native content strategy fields. More here.
- Content Imports (tab) - Divvy's import tool allows users to bulk import content project data from an existing spreadsheet (CSV). More here.