Divvy's Account Admin is the central hub for administrators who are either getting started with configuration of their Divvy environment or need to adjust existing settings.
To see what's included in this interface, a Global Admin or user with the proper administrative privileges can click their name in the top right and select Account Admin.
Account Admin Overview
Once you've opened the interface, you'll see a variety of tabs across the top, which are separate admin interfaces that allow you to configure different things. Here's a quick breakdown with knowledgebase links to help you learn more about each area.
The Calendar Admin
Divvy's core platform architecture gives content teams the ability to organize and manage the full scope of content being produced across various content properties, channels, and initiatives. To organize all these initiatives, individual calendars can be created and configured within the Calendar Admin interface.
Here's more on what can be configured in this area along with knowledgebase links to dive deeper.
- General Settings (tab) - Create and organize calendars, establish calendar colors, set default deadline times per calendar. More here.
- Content Types (tab) - Configure and add any/all content types that you plan to manage within Divvy. More here.
- Campaign Types (tab) - Configure and add any/all campaign types that you plan to manage within Divvy. More here.
- Content Strategy (tab) - Add a robust layer of content strategy metadata with Divvy's native content strategy fields. More here.
- Content Imports (tab) - Divvy's import tool allows users to bulk import content project data from an existing spreadsheet (CSV). More here.
The Team Members Admin
Content marketing is a team sport, so we have a dedicated interface to help you add and manage team members, configure their calendar access and roles, and delete (deactivate) them if they leave the team. More here.
The Workflow Builder
Divvy provides a robust workflow builder allowing users to create detailed content and campaign workflows that track and manage the planning and execution process of everything you're managing in Divvy. In this area, you can do the following:
- Create content workflows and set up system defaults for automated association to specific content types or calendars.
- Create campaign workflows and set up system defaults for automated association to specific campaign types.
- Create global workflows that can be associated to any content item or campaign manually.
To learn more about our workflow builder, check out the full knowledgebase article.
At DivvyHQ, we’re pushing hard to continually add new, native integrations via third-party utilities and platforms. In order to manage the myriad of platform connections, we’ve provided a dedicated Integrations administration area, which is your hub for managing not only each platform connection, but also any integration settings that may be required.
Current integrations that need to be configured via this admin interface include:
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Episerver (Optimizely)
To learn more about our integrations admin, check out the full knowledgebase article.
This interface will see additional functionality added in the future, but it currently includes administrative tools for customizing the native content strategy fields included within Divvy.
In the event that one or more of our content strategy fields is not relevant to your use case, or you'd like to repurpose on of the fields to store unique data, Account Admins can accomplish that via this interface. More here.