All of our accounts allow for multiple Global Admins which makes it pretty simple to change/remove an admin from an account. Follow the steps below to enact an Admin change and if you get a little tripped up, just contact support and they can provide you with the assist.
Changing/Removing An Admin
If the original admin needs to be removed or their role has changed, it's important to have another admin established before removing that user. When logged in as the original Global Admin, follow these steps to give another user global admin permissions:
- As the admin, click your name in the upper right of the platform and select Team Members
- On the Team Members page, hover over the team member to which you wish to give admin permissions
- Click the View/Edit User link within the row of that user's name
- Within the Edit Team Member overlay, click the Promote as Global Admin button (success message will display)
- Login as the newly promoted admin and return to the Team Members interface
- Click the View/Edit link of the admin you wish to revoke privileges of
- Click the Revoke Global Admin privileges button (success message will display)
At this time you can remove/delete the old admin and reassign any content they might own or change their calendar permissions to something appropriate to their new role.