If/when you need to edit a team member's calendar access or user roles, this form will help you execute those changes.
The Divvy Details
As your use of DivvyHQ evolves, you may find yourself needing to edit the calendar access or roles of existing team members. Within the team members area, you can click View/Edit user next to each user's name to display the Edit Team Member overlay/form and make those changes.
Here's a breakdown of the various changes you can make (starting from the top and working down):
- Delete a Team Member - Here's a separate article for managing that process: Delete a Team Member (link)
- Downgrade to Reviewer - If you're editing a full/paid user, you can downgrade their user seat (access level) to reviewer only. Once downgraded, this user will only be able to be assigned either an Internal or External Reviewer role on each calendar.
- Upgrade to Full User - If you're editing a reviewer user, you can upgrade their access to a full user
- Global Admin - Should this user be a global admin and have full permissions to do everything within your account (including managing billing)?
- Billing Admin - Should this user have the ability to manage the billing details for your account?
- Calendar Access & Roles - The remainder of this form lists all calendars on your account. Users can have different roles for each calendar, so you can select the appropriate roles as you work your way down.
Note: If you're an Enterprise admin, you'll be able to select a role at the Parent Calendar level, which will propagate that role down to all child calendars under that parent. Little time saver for you!
Once you’ve determined the best roles for this team member on each calendar, hit the green Apply Changes button. If no conflicts exist, your changes will be saved and you're done!