NOTE: Before digging into this situation, please keep in mind that we don't notify you via email when you execute various actions in the platform (to avoid redundancy). Since you're completing the action, there's no point in sending you an email about it.
There are usually three main factors that dictate why you might not be receiving email notifications from the Divvy platform.
1. You are not assigned to the content item(s) that is being modified.
2. Your notification settings preferences (My Profile > Notification Settings) are not set to send email notifications. For more details on notifications, take a look at our deep-dive article.
3. Our email domains (@mg.divvyhq.com and email@example.com) are being blocked by your anti-virus software or spam filters, and need to be added to your safe-sender list.
For IT departments, our dedicated IP address associated with our email delivery system (Mailgun) is 184.108.40.206, and our MX records are listed below.
- alt1.aspmx.l.google.com | 220.127.116.11
- alt1.aspmx.l.google.com | 2607:f8b0:4002:c03::1a
- alt2.aspmx.l.google.com | 18.104.22.168
- alt2.aspmx.l.google.com | 2607:f8b0:400d:c0c::1a
- aspmx.l.google.com | 22.214.171.124
- aspmx.l.google.com | 2607:f8b0:4003:c14::1b
If after addressing the above issues you are still not receiving notifications, then please contact DivvyHQ support by calling 1-877-573-4889 x2, via email (support [at] divvyhq.com) or you can submit a support ticket at http://divvyhq.com/support/