This article provides an overview of the available settings and features within the My Profile > General Settings section.
The Divvy Details
Within the My Profile area of DivvyHQ, users can manage the following:
- Contact Information - First name, last name, title, company, email address, work phone, and cell phone
- Calendar View Mode - Choose which view you would like set as your default view
- 3 Month, Month, Week & Day. OR choose from one of the more custom options: 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 30/60/90 days.
- Start Week On - Choose the day of the week you want your week to start on.
- Default Interface - set the interface you want to load when you first log in: Dashboard, Calendar, Content or Ideas.
- Your Divvy Password - Should you need to update your password at a later date.
- Date Format - Pick the date format specific to your region.
- Timezone - Divvy detects your timezone for you but we also give you the option to set it yourself.
- Show Full Content Item Title - Choose the calendar content item title preference that applies best to your use case.
- Hide Time From Calendar - Choose the time display option that best fits your use case.
- Remove Weekends From the Calendar - Focus in on your workweek and remove weekends from your calendar view.
- Calendar Sync - Sync Content Items and/or Tasks that you own to your personal calendar (works for iCal, Google Calendar, and Outlook Calendar)
- Configure Two-Factor Authentification - Set up two-factor authentication for your account by using your preferred app on your smartphone and scanning the QR code upon clicking the button
- Disable/Enable Working Hours - Set your working hours so users are visually informed when tasks fall outside of your working hours*.