This article provides an overview of the available settings and features within the My Profile > General Settings section.
The Divvy Details
Within the My Profile area of DivvyHQ, users can manage the following:
- Contact Information - First name, last name, title, company, email address, work phone, and cell phone
- Calendar View Mode - Choose which view you would like set as your default view
- 3 Month, Month, Week & Day. OR choose from one of the more custom options: 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 30/60/90 days.
- Start Week On - Choose the day of the week you want your week to start on.
- Default Interface - set the interface you want to load when you first log in: Dashboard, Calendar, Content or Ideas.
- Your Divvy Password - Should you need to update your password at a later date.
- Date Format - Pick the date format specific to your region.
- Timezone - Divvy detects your timezone for you but we also give you the option to set it yourself.
- Show Full Content Item Title - Choose the calendar content item title preference that applies best to your use case.
- Hide Time From Calendar - Choose the time display option that best fits your use case.
- Remove Weekends From the Calendar - Focus in on your workweek and remove weekends from your calendar view.
- Calendar Sync - Sync Content Items and/or Tasks that you own to your personal calendar (works for iCal, Google Calendar, and Outlook Calendar)
- Configure Two-Factor Authentification - Set up two-factor authentication for your account by using your preferred app on your smartphone and scanning the QR code upon clicking the button
- Disable/Enable Working Hours - Set your working hours so users are visually informed when tasks fall outside of your working hours*.
*Note: The full functionality of our working hours' feature is currently under development. Phase one is completed and includes the ability to set your working hours. Phase two (coming soon!) will provide visual feedback to users when task deadline(s) are set outside of your workings hours, and the ability to resolve those conflicts.