A quick explanation of the duplicate content item feature and overlay.
The Divvy Details
This feature creates an exact duplicate of a content item. Just click Duplicate and Divvy will create a duplicate with all the same content, details, tasks, meta data and attachments included in the original item. To get the process started, click the duplicate icon towards the upper right of the content item's content editor interface.
Duplicate Content Item Overlay
The duplicate content item overlay allows you to do the following:
- Change the title
- Select an appropriate status
- Change the content type
- Insert a deadline date for the duplicate content item (this is optional)
- Duplicate and Edit, to immediately start working on the duplicated content item
- Duplicate the content item and return to work on it later
- Clear team members (optional): unassign all team members except the content item owner, or any team members assigned to tasks associated to content item
- Reset production tasks (optional): resets all associated task(s) of the duplicate to their default status