Yes! Divvy admins and editors have the ability to create and customize content types within the DivvyHQ Calendar Admin! To create a custom content type, follow these easy steps:
- Click your name in the upper righthand of the platform and select Account Admin
- From the Calendar Admin, click the Content Types tab.
- Use the Calendar dropdown menu to specify for which calendar your content type is applicable. If the content type you want to add is potentially applicable for multiple calendars, we'd recommend selecting "All Calendars" in the Calendar dropdown menu.
- Now head down to the Custom Content Types section, click "Add New" and input the name of your custom content type in the field provided.
- Click the green Add button.
- If desired, you can edit your custom content type and associate a canned or custom icon.
For more information about custom content type icons check out this FAQ. For a complete overview of custom content types, give our deep-dive article a read.
Please sign in to leave a comment.