This article describes the process for updating your billing information and payment method, should that be required in the future.
The Divvy Details
Need to swap out your credit card info? Need to switch from credit card to invoice? All that and more is easily accomplished within your Account Settings area.
Here's a quick step-by-step.
- From your Account Overview screen, click Update Payment Method to trigger the Billing Information overlay.
- Enter in any new billing details (address, email, etc.)
- Select your desired billing type (credit card, invoice, etc.)
- If changing credit cards, just type in the new card information and hit SAVE. Divvy will automatically deactivate your previous card and use the new card for your next payment.
- If changing to invoice as your payment method, select Invoice, specify your invoice frequency and click SAVE (screenshot below). Our system will notify us of this change and we'll send an invoice at the start of your next billing period.
If you have any questions or issues updating your billing information or payment method, please contact DivvyHQ support by calling 1-877-573-4889 x2, via email (support [at] divvyhq.com) or you can submit a support ticket at http://divvyhq.com/support/.