This article describes how to use the Production Tasks column within the DivvyHQ dashboard.
The Divvy Details
Within the DivvyHQ Dashboard, you'll notice a white arrow that, when clicked, exposes a Production Tasks column. This column displays a list of tasks that are:
- Past Due
- This Week (Next 7 days)
- This Month (Next 30 days)
- Future (Over 30 days out)
Said another way...this is your "to-do" list.
When working with this column, users have the ability to do the following:
- Click the Past Due arrow for a full list of overdue tasks
- Click the task title to view more task details
- Click the Content Item Title to preview the content item details
- Click the checkbox to the left of the task title to mark the task as "Done"
- Click Edit to update the details of the task.
The primary intent of this column is to provide users with a quick view of their immediate priorities. The tasks are arranged in order by deadline (present to future), so when you're ready to dig in, just start at the top of the list!