This article discusses the various tabs/views that are available within DivvyHQ's Content interface.
The Divvy Details
Divvy's Content interface is designed to be a tabular view of your content data, much like a spreadsheet, but with much more robust functionality and filtering options. For starters, Divvy includes several tabs at the top that act as navigation to quickly drill into content projects based on their current stage (status). Below is a quick breakdown of the available views.
- In Progress - This view provides a list of all content to which you have access that is currently scheduled for production.
- Scheduled Posts- With the introduction of direct publishing to third-party platforms/social networks, this view provides a list of social posts that are either scheduled to post in the future, or have been posted in the past.
- My Content - This view provides a list of all content that you either own or are assigned to.
- Planned - This view provides a list of all content to which you have access that is currently in "planned" status.
- Archive - This view provides a list of all content to which you have access that has either been published or killed (status).
- Search - This view provides a list of search results (content items) based on a user utilizing Divvy's search tool.
- Last Import - This view provides a list of content items that have been imported into Divvy using the content import tool.
To learn more about each tab/view, click the linked tab names above.