Add comments and deep personal thoughts (at your own risk) to collaborate with your team.
The Divvy Details
Need to collaborate with your team during the production of a content item? The Comments panel is ready to serve! Any user (even reviewers) can add comments or reply to comments right within this panel. Only admins, editors or the original creator of a comment can delete a comment thread.
Adding a general comment within the comments panel will notify all team members that are assigned to the content item. NOTE: Each user has the ability to adjust their notification preferences within their My Profile area, so you might want to make sure that your team enables this particular notification (email notification when a comment is added).
Replying to a comment allows users to continue the chain of a conversation directly related to a parent comment. To help keep to the clutter to a minimum, once more than three replies have been added to a parent comment, Divvy will collapse the reply panel except for the most recent reply. This panel can be collapsed and expanded.
@tagging within the comments panel will send a direct 'ping' to the individual you tagged via the @ symbol. Input the @ symbol and a list of possible team members to tag will become available. You can tag one or multiple users.
@group tagging within the comments panel will send a direct 'ping' to all team members assigned to the content item. Input the @ symbol and look for the @group option.
Basic comment formatting within the comments panel of the sandbox, and the content item slide-in. This allows you to structure your comments in a fashion that makes it more digestible for you and your team members.
Lightly format comments via the following methods:
- Bold - wrap the text with **text** or select the text and use the shortcut Ctrl+b
- Italics - wrap the text with //text// or select the text and use the shortcut Ctrl+i
- Underline - wrap the text with __underline__ (two underscores on each side) or select the text and use the shortcut Ctrl+u
- Numbered list - to start a numbered list use the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+7
- Bulleted list - to start a bulleted list use the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+8