There are two ways to associate a content item with a campaign: at the time of content item creation, or when editing an existing content item in the content editor. Below is a step-by-step for both options. NOTE: Both options assume that you have already created the campaign to which you wish to associate the content item.
At content item creation:
- Click the + ADD NEW option in the upper righthand
- Select Content Item
- Give the Content Item a title
- Give the Content Item a description (optional)
- Choose the content item's calendar
- Choose an owner
- Select a content type
- Choose the content item's associated campaign or multiple campaigns.
- Choose the status of the content item
- Choose a deadline (optional)
- Assign a team member (optional)
- Mark "private" if you don't want to share the content item with anyone not assigned to it
- Click Save, Add Detail or Park It
Specify a campaign for an existing content item:
- Open the content item in the DivvyHQ Sandbox
- Click the blue Edit Details button
- Select your campaign from the Campaign selector
- Click the green Save Changes button
If by chance your campaign is not listed in Campaigns drop-down menu, that's a sign that your campaign is not associated with your content item's calendar. For more information regarding our Campaigns feature give this deep-dive article a read.
Please sign in to leave a comment.