This article provides an overview of the use and features available within DivvyHQ's Campaigns dashboard.
The Divvy Details
From Divvy’s Campaign dashboard (list view), you can view all campaigns that have been associated with calendars to which you have access. This interface allows you to do the following:
- Preview a Campaign - A single click on an individual campaign will trigger that campaign's campaign slide-in.
- Search - The search box in the upper left allows you to filter down the campaigns list based on the Campaign’s title.
- Filter - Use filters to locate campaigns based on date ranges, calendars, campaign types or campaign status.
- Manage Columns - Data columns can also be managed much like Divvy’s Content interface
- Add a New Campaign - Click the Add New Campaign button in the top right.
- Bulk Delete Campaigns - Delete unwanted campaigns via the bulk action option.