The Content Type field is a customizable data element within DivvyHQ. A specific list of content types can be configured for each calendar within the calendar admin. Therefore, when you add a content item and select a specific calendar, the content type field dynamically populates the list of content types that were selected for that calendar.
Account administrators and Editors with designated calendar access can easily edit content types by following these steps:
- Go to your Calendar Admin
- Click the Content Types tab on the left
- Select the calendar (calendar selector in the top blue bar)
- Check or uncheck the applicable, default content types that you want included for this calendar
- Add or select the applicable, custom content types you want to include
- Review your final content types list in the right column.
As you add new content items, your calendar selection dictates the content types that are available. If a content type is missing from a certain calendar, check the calendar admin and make the necessary adjustment.