Divvy's Sandbox includes a lightweight content production area that allows users to write virtually any type of text-based content. Here's a quick overview of the Sandbox Content tab.
The Divvy Details
The Sandbox Content tab technically has two states, a read state and a write state. The read state is displayed when you first land on the Content tab, and can be used to quickly review content or data that has been stored with the content item.
To write content, click the Open in Editor button and our HTML editor will be displayed.
Important Note: The 'Open in Editor' button will be disabled if a content item is currently being edited by another user.
In the Editor view, you'll find the following:
- Standard text formatting functions (bold, italic, alignment, bulleted lists, etc.)
- Paragraph styles (standard HTML/CSS tags like <h1>, <p>, etc.)
- Insert hosted images and video
- Remove formatting - Recommended if copy/pasting content from other platforms
- Font color and highlighting - great for collaborative editing
- Source Code - grab the HTML source code if transferring content to a CMS or other WYSIWYG editor
- Full-screen mode - Need to remove distractions, or just need more space? Go fullscreen!
- Emoji Plugin
- Drag to expand window - In the lower right corner, you can drag the footer down to increase your viewing area
After you've made your edits, hit the green Save button located in the upper right of the screen. To return to the view mode of the Content Tab click the blue back button in the upper left.
If you are a little forgetful and don't remember to save periodically, no worries. Our content editor comes with an auto-save functionality that gets triggered every minute.